• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Winchester 70 claw 6.5 lrm

Winchester model 70 claw extractor 6.5 lrm. The barrel is 27" benchmark plus a vias micro brake. Has a grey salt and pepper laminated stock fully bedded. Gun has a timney trigger in it. Gun only $2000 with brass and a set of dies. This was the very first 6.5 lrm made everything after that was a duplicate. And I don't know where you would find another one It shoots a .25 moa with the 140 hybrids at 3190-3200 fps. 122 rounds through it. Jason 406-491-6109. Going through a divorce so cash only. Thanks for looking.
Im really getting the itch for this rifle but as yet we cant figure out what happened to my PMs.

If you'll PM Mario he can give you my phone number and email address.

Lets talk soon.

Seems like I've heard that from you myself:D
Exactly. I'll never touch a woman other than my wife but when it comes to saying no to fine guns or great dogs I have the willpower of an angry, spoiled, 3rd Grader.

I fear that I'm going to have a good day at work before this thing sells and then spend the rest of the years begging for forgiveness. HA!