• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Winchester 270wsm brass

I have a buddy that mentioned the other day that he had too much of it.
I'll ask him. Do you want brand new?
He said he had a bunch of once fired too.
Gary

Also is he having any luck with loads? If he is would you mind getting his load info?

Chad, he has a box of 250 once fired Winchester that he bought a few years ago that he would sell. He would like $100 for them.
I know he was getting good groups with 130 grain bullets, I think they were ballistic tips but I can check.
Gary

Its actually 251 ! LOL
8E53BC6A-F361-41A7-854B-95A66C1994E5.jpeg

I have 110 Winchester 270 WSM cases for sale, 23 of them are primed with Remington Magnum Primers. I do not use the cases have Norma brass I use. Price is $55, we can work out delivery.... I go down Ogden way frequently to visit our daughter and family.

I have 110 Winchester 270 WSM cases for sale, 23 of them are primed with Remington Magnum Primers. I do not use the cases have Norma brass I use. Price is $55 plus shipping from Northern Utah.
I'm in West Point, I'll take your brass

Either, if it's Winchester only.
Hey Cad, just curious why you prefer Winchester only. I was looking for some good 270 wsm brass for reloading and thought it would be best to just buy new Hornady (Federal) ammo and start from there. New Hornady(Federal) brass is about 80 cents and new Winchester 50 to 65 cents. I think I got my ammo on sale for about $1.10 per round. Taking in account the cost of a bullet, powder and primer, about the same price for my first fire forming load. Again, just curious, thanks

sorry, originally posted with Hornady ammo, but it was Federal. So looks like I'm using Federal brass for my reloading. Anybody care to chime in on Federal brass vs Winchester or something else?

Last edited:
I've got an unopened bag of 50 stored somewhere. As soon as I can find them I'll let you know the brand, think Fed. Or Win?

I don't need them and your welcome to them if you want them.

Trying to remember which cartridge I bought them for but look for split necks. Kinda used them for load development until that.