• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Win Model 70 7mm WSM Coyote

I know a lot of people are asking me which state I live in. Regardless, it will have to go through an FFL.

OK yeah I guess I see your point. Some random dude on the Internet asks what state I live in... So out of the 330,000,000M people in United States somehow with me telling you what state I live in is going to make everything all right with you...because after all you did narrow down one of the 'red flags'...Additionally you didn't lead with any interest to discuss the rifle...so I see no purpose in telling you what state I am in. To me that is a red flag... for me not to waste my time because if you're not in the same state you don't want to do business. I've been asked routinely about what state I live in so they could avoid going through an FFL. That is a red flag. Once we agree upon the rifle and you commit to it and you send me your FFL then I will inform the FFL who I am with a copy of my drivers license.

Last edited:
OK yeah I guess I see your point. Some random dude on the Internet asks what state I live in... So out of the 330,000,000M people in United States somehow with me telling you what state I live in is going to make everything all right with you...because after all you did narrow down one of the 'red flags'...Additionally you didn't lead with any interest to discuss the rifle...so I see no purpose and telling you what state I am in. To me that is a red flag of me not to waste my time because if you're not in the same state you don't want to do business. I've been asked routinely about what state I live in so they could avoid going through an FFL. That is a red flag. Once we agree upon the rifle and you commit to it and you send me your FFL then I will inform the FFL who I am with a copy of my drivers license.
Joins three weeks ago, acts like this to a regularly asked, and answer question on forums, including this one. I'm sure it's legit, sure there is nothing to worry about here. Go for it anyone still interested. All yours. Seems like a gem to deal with.
Good luck with sell!

Joins three weeks ago, acts like this to a regularly asked, and answer question on forums, including this one. I'm sure it's legit, sure there is nothing to worry about here. Go for it anyone still interested. All yours. Seems like a gem to deal with.
Good luck with sell!
Actually my response was to the both of you about it being a red flag. Not about the question of which state I live in.

I'll try again. I order several things sight unseen. Winchesters aren't one of them. I'm in middle tn. If you're near here, I would be willing to meet you at an ffl so I could see the rifle in person. If I'm satisfied with it I'll happily purchase and do the transfer through the ffl there on the spot.