• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED will you help me price this gun

toolman7327

I have a savage fcp 10 hs precision in a 308 with a shelin ss select match barrel. It has a ken farrell g force base and ken farrell rings . Im thinking about selling it but not sure what to ask for it minus the the scope. Any help would be greatly apprecated.

thanks Matt

DSC02355.jpg

I sold one with a factory barrel and a choate stock (less valuable than the one you have) for $950 so I think probably $1200 im no savage expert though im only basing that on the cost of one with a factory barrel and what I have sold one for

Lets just make a deal and ill take it off your hands for 750 :D nice looking rifle! gun)

I don't agree. It's really only worth about $225. If you can't sell it, let me know. I'll help!

P.S. Why the new barrel? Shoot out the other one? Didn't it shoot well enough without it? These are supposed to be accurate factory rifles.

BN

I rebarreled it becase it was only shooting slightly less than 1 moa. The gun has less than 500 rnds total. The new barrel has only 150 rnds or so threw it. Thanks to everyone for the input.

Thanks Matt