Will The Mods PLEASE allow editing!!!

mtang45

I think I understand the purpose behind not allowing thread starters to change the content of the original post after a short period of time (especially in the FOR SALE threads). However, the number of people dredging up ancient for sale threads is getting to be very annoying.

Besides having to waid through all the old posts that are bumped back to the top when the item for sale is long gone, the PM's and email notifications from old stuff that I listed are driving me nuts. We apparently have a bunch of people with tax return checks to burn and today I received 3 PM's and 3 emails on a rifle that was gone 4 months ago; the thread even states it in two places.

Sellers need to be able to clearly post in the title of the original post **SOLD** so this nonsense will stop.

**RANT OFF**

Thanks!

Mods? On this site? Surely you jest. LOL ! I never thought there were and mods at all here. As apparently anyone is allowed to post stuff that has NOTHING to do with LRH in any forum any time no matter how out of place it seems to even BE on a particular LRH forum. As long as you arent selling something that doesnt support the owners.

Sellers need to be able to clearly post in the title of the original post **SOLD** so this nonsense will stop.

**RANT OFF**

Thanks!
This is a problem that Len is aware of and he is working on it. Even though the settings are the same as when it allowed editing the item as being "Sold", the function now isn't working right

Mods? On this site? Surely you jest. LOL ! I never thought there were and mods at all here. As apparently anyone is allowed to post stuff that has NOTHING to do with LRH in any forum any time no matter how out of place it seems to even BE on a particular LRH forum. As long as you arent selling something that doesnt support the owners.
Ya know what, I responded to a very similar post of yours recently but evidently all you ever do is complain and never do any reading. Like I said before, and I'll type slowly so that maybe you can grasp the concept this time.................If you don't like this site and all you ever do is complain about everything then why do you waste your time on here doing nothing but complaining???:rolleyes:

Maybe you'd be happier spending time at "The Fire", or at "The Hide" or maybe even at "The Library". Your complaints about everything are getting really old and don't make for good reading.

This is a problem that Len is aware of and he is working on it. Even though the settings are the same as when it allowed editing the item as being "Sold", the function now isn't working right

Thanks ss7mm; I'm glad to hear that its on the radar screen. I do appreciate the super effort made to maintain this site; it is one of my favorite daily browsing locations.

Sorry for the rant, I was just looking for assurance that other people were aware of the issue.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.