• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WiLL GIVE TOP DOLLAR FOR NOSLER 300 RUM NEW OR ONCE FIRED BRASS!

backwoods83

I'm looking for nosler preferably or federal new or once fired 300 RUM brass if anyone has some they would like to sell I will pay 160.00 for 100 new nosler cases or decent money for any others. Thanks.

You best be cautions before spending "top dollar" on those.

I paid top dollar for 100 and only got 1 shot each out of them.

But that was in an extreme magnum loaded to the cartridges potential.

Well, I know that's the case sometimes but my biggest problem is I can not find any anywhere period!

I have 100 pieces of new Remington 300 RUM brass. Make me an offer. I am in AK so expect a couple days added on for shipping.

Throated for 208 amax and 210 bergers so Id be pulling bullets but I've considered it.

I have brand new R&P Brass if you still need more LMK you won't have to worry whether they are once fired. After I fire my new brass I neck size and they last a good while. As said 300 brass take a beating with high end loads. I hunt only eastern Deer and I load the minimum load of IMR-4831 and 150 grain Sierra bullets, I hunt large bean fields and this load is quite adequate out to 500 yards. I may have some federal that I fired once I will have to check. Lou