Wildcat Bullets

Well JWP,

Thanks for your opinion. Since you only directed it at me, it is not valued very much. Had you done your homework and noticed what BB has attempted to do, then you probably would have directed a post to him as well. But since you are only targeting me with your post, I will just consider it another biased viewpoint.

Have a nice day.

James

I talked to Richard the other day via email. For now he's in the shop, sounds like the jacket problems he was having has been fixed and he's putting some together. I can't remember what all he had in stock and what he was making but he was very happy to be in the shop making bullets.

I talked to Richard the other day via email. For now he's in the shop, sounds like the jacket problems he was having has been fixed and he's putting some together. I can't remember what all he had in stock and what he was making but he was very happy to be in the shop making bullets.

Now, that is some good news........I'll keep trying to call hime.

Or emai

or whatever works.

I also heard from him via email the other day and ordered some 277 bonded bullets for the 270 AM. He is tough to get in touch with at times, but it is worth it.

Well JWP,

Thanks for your opinion. Since you only directed it at me, it is not valued very much. Had you done your homework and noticed what BB has attempted to do, then you probably would have directed a post to him as well. But since you are only targeting me with your post, I will just consider it another biased viewpoint.

Have a nice day.

James

That's par for the course and no less than I expected.

If anyone hears of 338 bullets available I would certainly like to get on the list. I hope to try both AL tipped bullets available and see what shoots.

Kirby.... Didn't you mention a third source at one time, it may have been larger caliber and I can't seem to find the old post.

Thanks

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.