Wild "grades"

Discussion in 'Long Range Scopes and Other Optics' started by ewallace, Jan 13, 2003.

1. ewallace

ewallace Well-Known Member

Just give Deutsche a call they have the grade A and B in stock. The grade B are $399 and A $499 I have a grade B and it is a good unit the case is dented and scratched and the leather is not in excellent shape but works excellent.
    Crow Mag

2. Randy in Va

Randy in Va Well-Known Member

Unless you are into meters, try to get a Barr & Stroud rangefinder.

3. Nodak7mm

Nodak7mm Well-Known Member

I bought a B grade and dropped a load when I first unpacked it... The tubular case was rather scratched and dented, but the the rangefinder inside was in mint shape. I am very happy with mine.. For $399, very happy...

Nodak

4. travis20032003

travis20032003 Member

After searching through the posts on the wild rangefinder, I noticed some people bought different grades, such as A,B, and C. Where on the deutche optik website do you specify the "grade" you want. They only list the price as $500. [​IMG]

5. Mysticplayer

Mysticplayer Writers Guild

I too got the grade B. Carrying case is well used, rangefinder is fantastic. If only spotting scopes had that type of optics. Actually, I can't afford the spotting scopes with that quality of optics.

Get one before they are gone. I doubt anyone will be making something similar for $399 ever again.

Jerry

6. Guest

Guest Guest

I got an "A" grade and I didn't see alot of difference between mine and some of the other's "B" grade units. I didn't have any dents in my case, and the case and tripods were painted with a really thick coat of OD paint. I took the paint off the tripods, and the large one was a nice oak wood underneath. I polyurethaned it and it looks really good now. I painted the outer case matte black and polished up all the brass--Hell, I could put it in my living room now as a conversation piece. It works great, though, you won't be disappointed...

7. MachV

MachV Well-Known Member