Why a few of these have been down'd.

Roy, Roy , Roy

Do you know how long it takes to load that bit of video at 26kip dialup ? : (

That was some great footage , really enjoyed ,just had to leave puter on while I took a weeks vacation .

Wonder if there is anyone here willing and able to translate the narration . Be interesting to know what was being said . Maybe was something like " This magnificient bird is awesome to behold while hunting " or perhaps " It is a shame so few remain in the wild " but......................

he could be saying " these d@#$ birds are wrecking the hunting around here and I cant make a living guiding because the chamois ? are all hiding in the woods . So please come shoot the bast%$#s " ..........or something like that . : )

I too found it interesting and would like to know what the naration was. what i couldn't believe was the deer would see them coming and just stand there like they were tired of living or something.

"Lots of folks don't care much for them "

Yup ! , tween the woofs and the goldurn golden eagles there aint gonna be a ding blasted animal left to hunt in I DEE HO fore you know it .

If they would start a draw for golden hunts I would sign up ! Gotta keep those populations down( d ) or the next thing you know they'll be eating the turkey poults right here in Arkansas . After that who knows ? , they might start in on the chuck population in pennsultucky . That won't work for sure !! With no chucks to shoot what will all those folks with 5000 fps varmint rigs do with them ???

I've got some banty chicks hovering around their mother right now , they start getting whacked by some wandering eagles ..................bubba ! trouble is gonna start ! .

On a somewhat more serious note , I wonder how many goat /sheep kids a golden may take down in a year . Whatever , they are real hunters , wish I could fly like that , and them and the goats /sheep have been around since the Lord spoke them into being . They will not cease to exist ( either of them ) till its time for it to be .

jimmba

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.