Which Talley Rings fit Bansner Ultimate Ovis Action?

FullCurlHunter

I recently purchased a like new Bansner Ultimate Ovis in 300 wsm. I cannot seem to find by research what action Bansners built this gun on. Certainly does not look like a remington 700 or Winchester model 70 but rather a custom action. Does anyone know what action this is and which Talley rings (by action model) will work on this? Looking at the one piece alloy and the two piece base and rings versions.

Here is the same gun I purchased, just a different listing:

Bansner's Ultimate Ovis 300WSM for sale (913126704)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 146
I recently purchased a like new Bansner Ultimate Ovis in 300 wsm. I cannot seem to find by research what action Bansners built this gun on. Certainly does not look like a remington 700 or Winchester model 70 but rather a custom action. Does anyone know what action this is and which Talley rings (by action model) will work on this? Looking at the one piece alloy and the two piece base and rings versions.

Here is the same gun I purchased, just a different listing:

Bansner's Ultimate Ovis 300WSM for sale (913126704)

Confused. Is the picture your rifle? If so, you have Talley bases already. Just get some talley fixed or QD rings in the correct height for your scope.

Neither are my rifle but my rifle has the same action as these so I thought I would include pictures. The rifle I purchased does not have bases or rings that came with it so I need to know either the action make/model to search valley's website or need talley base/ring models that will fit this.

Called Talley and they said standard Remington 700 rings and bases but with larger 8-40 screws. Excellent customer service.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.