Which aftermarket trigger

Updating. Finally got the 338 Tinkeree put back together. Just dry firing, but I think I was able to call the sight picture at break. Never could, with that stock trigger. Feels very crisp, and consistent. If the weather holds, I am range bound tomorrow. If not, that will make the 4th Friday in a row perfect for shooting, me not going for whatever reason, and Sat weather sucking !

Updating. Finally got the 338 Tinkeree put back together. Just dry firing, but I think I was able to call the sight picture at break. Never could, with that stock trigger. Feels very crisp, and consistent. If the weather holds, I am range bound tomorrow. If not, that will make the 4th Friday in a row perfect for shooting, me not going for whatever reason, and Sat weather sucking !
I'm in the same boat. I got my SSS Comp trigger installed on my SAUM barreled action and I have yet to shoot the **** thing. I've been busy at work and with a sick baby. No fun for me.

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.