Where to buy a Gunslinger II pack in Las Vegas?

xman

Hi there. A friend is going to the states and I am wanting him to get me an Eberlestock Gunslinger II pack while he is there. He is going to Las Vegas. The Eberlestock site lists Brassman Brass as their stockist in Las Vegas, but they give the appearance of being more of an internet store rather than somewhere you can go to as a store.
Any advice on where to get Eberlestock packs in Las Vegas? Has to be a physical store rather than a web store.

Last edited:
How long will your friend be in Las Vegas ? If more than a day or so, I would bet you could get Ceylon (Delta outdors ?) to ship the pack to his specific hotel so your friend could pick it up at the hotel...

Just a thought...

Ceylon has a UserID both here on LRH and on Snipers Hide... Not sure how to search for UID's on this site... He gets good feedback on both sites..

Delta Outdoorsman (Powered by CubeCart)

I absolutely loved doing business with this guy. When I ordered my Eberlestock it was backordered, Ceylon personally called me and explained to me the situation and said that he was due to receive a shipment from Eberlestock that week. He thought it would be a waste of my time to have Eberlestock ship it from Idaho to him in Tennessee and then back to me in Utah so he just had them ship my pack directly to me.

I'm not going to lie I was downright impressed. What a great guy and his prices were fantastic. I actually bought from him based on some reviews I had read on this site before becoming a member here. If you buy with him I think you'll be well pleased. If you have any questions don't be afraid to call him either because he's super willing to help with anything you might need.

Thanks for the advice guys. I ended up getting in contact with Brassman Brass the Las Vegas agents listed on the Eberlestock site and sorted it out.
I have to say, their response was quick and they seem to have excellent customer service.

I bought an Eberlestock J107 Dragon Fly earlier this year for an Elk Hunt in October. I have over 30 miles of practice on the pack. The pack is currently weighted to about 60 lbs... Zero issues.

Good luck with your pack !

Thanks.
I am very much looking forward to testing it out once it gets back to me in November.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.