Where is the 300 RUM Brass

isu600rr

So i was going to Build a 338 Edge and i have not been able to find any 300 RUM brass anywhere. Any idea what has happened to it all?

Should i look for another cal to build a stick ?

I would go with the 338 lapua. The rum brass used to win because it was much cheaper and available..... Not true anymore.

If you just want the 300 RUM to size up for a 338 Edge, you can buy head stamped Bertram 338 Edge brass from Defensive Edge. Not cheap but supposed to be good brass.

So i was going to Build a 338 Edge and i have not been able to find any 300 RUM brass anywhere. Any idea what has happened to it all?

Should i look for another cal to build a stick ?

Ultra mag brass is hard to find but is available at a cost. If going with a 338 caliber 340 weatherby brass is available in a good supply it seems and is cheaper than ultra mag brass. Plus it will give the other 338 cals a run for their money performance wise too. Its worth a consideration.

Only 300 ultra mag brass I have seen in quite a while:

Shoot-Long | Norma Reloading Brass 300 Remington Ultra Mag 300 RUM (100 pcs)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Building an Edge? You could buy Bertram brass:

From Defensive Edge: Products

338 EDGE BRASS

This is the finest brass available for the 338 Edge, produced in Australia by Bertram it will last 5 times longer than standard Remington Brass. Weight runout is 1/2 what Remington brass is and neck thickness is extrememly uniform, Extractor grooves are machined. This quality of brass is a serious bonus for the 338 Edge shooter.

$330.00 per 100

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.