Where is JE Custom?

Sorry to hear this...I haven't been on here much this year, so hadn't heard until now. He offered innumerable pieces of valuable information and always livened up the conversataion.

RIP JE

Man this sucks. I conversed with him several times through the forum. Seemed like a great guy and very knowledgeable.

Tragic loss for his family and the community as a whole.

Last edited:
There's a lot of old tribal knowledge here and on other forums. I've started letting other members know how much they've taught me and how much I benefit from the posts they share. They don't have any idea who I am, probably think I'm a little crazy, but after JE went and the regret I had for never thanking him for what he taught me, I feel like it's the right thing to do.

There's a lot of old tribal knowledge here and on other forums. I've started letting other members know how much they've taught me and how much I benefit from the posts they share. They don't have any idea who I am, probably think I'm a little crazy, but after JE went and the regret I had for never thanking him for what he taught me, I feel like it's the right thing to do.
Boy I'll echo those thoughts. I feel extremely lucky to have found and joined this particular forum. There's a wealth of knowledge and experience among the members that continues to amaze me. I've learned a lot as well, and it's only b/c of the selfless folks who willingly share and genuinely want to help others. It really is very much appreciated.