Where did all the Nosler AB go?

31perersen

I've been trying to get more of the 150 grain Accubond 308 for over a year now and can't ever seem to find them anywhere, including from Nosler. It makes me wonder if they are phasing them out or something, yet I find plenty of ammo with them loaded. Does anyone have any insight on what's going on or where I can find some, please?

Thanks,

Josh

Very few Accubonds in circulation. About the only ones a guy can find are in .277 cal or .338 cal. I think if you go on Graf and Sons you will find some in stock. Better hustle or they will disappear in a blink. Good luck!

Raudy707, you are the man!!! Looks like I got them, unless they pull an optics planets and say they have them and show up 9 months later! lol. Thank you guys

Raudy707, you are the man!!! Looks like I got them, unless they pull an optics planets and say they have them and show up 9 months later! lol. Thank you guys
Beautiful! Let me know I might go grab some myself. I get the feeling we're never coming out of this bullet/component shortage. It's just going to be a way of life I'm afraid. Get em while you can!