When will LRH hit 100,000 registered members?

Len Backus

Administrator
Staff member
Here's a screen grab of how many we have today at 1:00 PM Central time.

Back in the spring of 2001 I had no idea that this would happen ...

Thank you all so very much for being such a great bunch of people to spend time with for 16 years.

I am so proud of you and how generous you are in sharing your knowledge with others located all around the world.

99-845-member-count.jpg

That's awesome!!

I have to say, this is my go-to resource for opinions on a lot of different subjects. With the amount of knowledgable individuals on here, I can actually find answers to very obscure and specific questions, and these answeres are from first-hand experience. With some help from this resource, I have built 2 semi-custom rifles that turned out simply outstanding, and plan on many more.

The one downside...I have spent more money than I care to think about on this hobby!! But hey, the knowledge I have gained has at least helped me spend it on good equipment!! Thank you Len for creating this great resource for many of us, as well as a place where we can communicate about our sport without being chastised for it!!

Congratulations Len!

I think we were somewhere in the 5000+ members when I joined. Kirby was still developing his line of magnums, Goodgrouper was being badmouthed about shooting some cow elk at long range and the eastern hunters where at odds with the western hunters.

You've come far Pilgrim!

Congratulations Len....and, thank you for being a pioneer, and major contributor to the growth and success of our exciting sport of Long Range Hunting!!!

"YOU DIDN'T BUILD IT" Well, yes you did!!! Starting with a somewhat frowned upon idea at the time, you and the members have helped advance all kinds of improvements in long range equipment in every category imaginable. On top of that, you have helped bring in more hunters, while helping educate them from A to Z. I also appreciate the fact that you and Andy participate in the sport.

I doubt if the ultimate knowledge, of our sport, lies in any one of us, but in the collective, this forum can solve about any shooting inquiry. Congrats on your success, but you had that prior to 100,000 members.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.