• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Wheatherby MarkV with leupold 6.5 20

Re: Weatherby MarkV with leupold 6.5 20

Could you please post some pictures and stir up some interest and give some details and whether or not you would entertain trades, discreet paypal, gunpal. or? Is this a wby mag or win mag? Do you have any shooting accuracy statistics. How many owners before you? How many rounds down the pipe? What kind of stock ? bluing? barrel? scope mount? Scope details? AO? Muzzle brake? And conditions of each item in question? There is a lot of information that will help determine value. Freight charges, face to face pick up? Payment methods. First time seller will need to establish some degree of security of completing potential deal. This is my .02 of things I would like to know in order to consider such a purchase and I have purchased many different firearms over the years and still have many of them and maintain an active trade of firearms in and out in Texas.lightbulb

If you can, please email me pictures. I sent you a PM with my email address above

Allen