• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED wheatherby 300mag leupold 6.5-20 50mm

rtbhunter

Hello i have 300 whby mag with a Leopold varx III 6.5x20 50mm long range
this gun was made in the USA bought 1999 a Mark V used once for deer hunting shot five times only. This gun has the chrome molly barrel the cost me 2500.00 scope 1050.00 i need the cash for bills so willing to sell it for 800.00 and shipping will cost 100.00 with insurance. the payment for this gun will have to be with pay pal for your safety and mine.
Thank you

PS. i will send pictures to your email i don't know how to put them on here the gun has a black plastic stock
[email protected]

I have been trying to email you a couple times now but my emails wont go through. I will take it. I would like to figure out how to pay though. I don't have a paypal account.

Can you call me in the morning I live in Erie Co.
My number is 720-862-7833
Rick.

Be careful paying through paypal for this. They can get there nose out of joint if they find out you are using the service to pay for a firearm or anything related.

Agree with the above. Paypal will provide no protection for the buyer of a firearm. It is against their terms and conditions to use their service to pay for a weapon. Not sure what the implications of breaking the T&C's are for the seller, but they can't be positive.