What talents do you have...

I can't remember names for crap! But lay you're credit card down for six to eight seconds and I'll spit out your number to you from now on. Its strange how I can remember a sixteen digit number but not your name. Gimme a few a few more seconds and I'll have your exp date and security code. Trick isn't to try and remember a 16 digit number but four four digit members. Always had a thing for numbers. 4417 1237 1300 1212 first credit card number I ever had. About 40 years ago. Won't do you any good now !
An extremely valuable talent for writing programming code or working for some intelligence (spy) agency.

I know. I'm embarrassed by my inability to remember the names of people I've met several times. The brain works in strange ways. May have been all the licks to the head I had as a kid. My wife, what's her name, helps me out in social situations by saying the name of people as they walk up.
Names are very bad for me as well

No so sure about the necessary level of talent as much as it's been repetition, but from an early age, my love of small stream dry flyfishing for trout resulted in my taking up fly tying. I still use a 50+ year old bamboo fly rod and will bring my fly tying kit along when I go fishing to "match the hatch"…if necessary……
171D9D06-7093-4139-B250-A7613827D4C0.jpeg
E01DB9BF-0FED-4A17-BF6A-5D9750E577ED.jpeg
33049EC3-0617-45A0-A037-1C4FC96C4A82.jpeg

I have no major talents. But I can do lots of things on the upper side of mediocre.

I love to hunt, I love to fish, so i naturally evolved to scuba diving and spearfishing. (Best of both worlds) and eventually free diving. So I guess I could say i have a talent for surviving with little oxygen to the brain. 😂. I made a freedive in a Rocky Mountain spring to a depth of 85', water temp 60 degrees.

Here's a few pics of my favorite hunting.
9A130D65-0135-47A4-8728-D36CE013E5EB.jpeg
D3A7D97F-FC8C-4C0F-8A13-9A68F02ED284.jpeg
399840E2-EAE1-47A3-87E0-56C8CB05C885.jpeg
1C24C18E-530A-43B1-A09C-481C4C95069D.jpeg

In that last picture, notice I hit the cat a little far back, but it turned out to be the perfect shot.

I have no major talents. But I can do lots of things on the upper side of mediocre.

I love to hunt, I love to fish, so i naturally evolved to scuba diving and spearfishing. (Best of both worlds) and eventually free diving. So I guess I could say i have a talent for surviving with little oxygen to the brain. 😂. I made a freedive in a Rocky Mountain spring to a depth of 85', water temp 60 degrees.

Here's a few pics of my favorite hunting. View attachment 445849View attachment 445850View attachment 445851View attachment 445852

In that last picture, notice I hit the cat a little far back, but it turned out to be the perfect shot.
Whoa 85'! Was it like a cave or a large pool?

That last pic is super impressive- what a shot!

I have the talent of squirrel brain. I was diagnosed with adult ADHD when I was 26. I recently needed to stop taking the meds I was on as they're raising my blood pressure too much (I'm 31 and already on 8mg of perindopril and the pressure still was averaging 150/90 - that's not okay at my age for the long haul - yes I could eat less salt and be in a bit better shape but the doctor had the decency to just straight tell me that this is genetic as well: lots of people older and more out of shape than me with way better bp numbers)

Anyways, off my adhd meds I have a real talent for annoying the daylights out of my wife, talking too much, impulsively researching gun stuff even worse than before, and forgetting where my dang keys are literally every day 🤣