What talents do you have...

I went and picked up a bear from my taxidermy guy in chubbuck a couple months ago. His walls are loaded with huge bucks he shot back in the 70's and 80's in southeast idaho. I guess he shot most of his down by Georgetown. Still, they are tough to come by nowadays.

I went and picked up a bear from my taxidermy guy in chubbuck a couple months ago. His walls are loaded with huge bucks he shot back in the 70's and 80's in southeast idaho. I guess he shot most of his down by Georgetown. Still, they are tough to come by nowadays.
Ive heard of some monsters coming out of that area. But most of the guys that shoot them are locals. Seen a few monster by bear lake.

Couple coworkers shot 2 180 class bucks out of soda this past season.

Ive never seen one of this magnitude. Wish i couldve. I was born a few years later. Seen some great bucks, dont get me wrong. But nothing like this typical frame with 1 countable kicker.

I have seen some big boys down in Soda, but usually while I am elk hunting. There are some Monsters in unit 70 too, just tough to draw a tag. I have been putting in for 70 every year for over 10 years and never drawn.

I have seen some big boys down in Soda, but usually while I am elk hunting. There are some Monsters in unit 70 too, just tough to draw a tag. I have been putting in for 70 every year for over 10 years and never drawn.

Me and you both! Where are you from? I'm in Pocatello. Buddy I hunt with drew 70 this season. First time he ever put in. How it goes though.

I was in ink on..then mccammon....relocated to carson city now for work....
I once saw a 231" non typical in Oregon......i know exactly how big it looked before it was shot...caused I made a bad hit...my buddy on the other hand killed it...........i scored it.....29" inside....antlers like a whitetail....nontyp....
Big buck though....

I was in ink on..then mccammon....relocated to carson city now for work....
I once saw a 231" non typical in Oregon......i know exactly how big it looked before it was shot...caused I made a bad hit...my buddy on the other hand killed it...........i scored it.....29" inside....antlers like a whitetail....nontyp....
Big buck though....
Man thats a big buck! Know inkom well and mccammon. Duck hunt out there.

Yeah...wanted fo do some duck hunting along with other birds....kid decided I wasnt really worth his time.....so i had to move away...wasnt fair coming home at night and no one to talk with....so now I do the same thing in my travel trailer....still no hunting though.....
But I do reside close to here............ 1228181454.jpg 1228181453.jpg