what spotting scope

Timmyatneb

Can't decide on witch vortex spotting scope to buy. I have an old leupold sequoia thats 15 years old. Wanting to upgrade but iam on a budget. I have money for diamondback now. 20-60-80. But i dont know if i should just keep saving so i can get a viper hd some day . Iam going to use scope kote attacted to it for videos and pictures what do you guys think . Has anyone got any experience doing this that can help me out?

I have bought other "budget" scopes in the past and regretted it. Finally bought the Razor, and will never go cheap again. Buy once, cry once. Check out Cameralandusa and their demo sales list, save your pennies and wait for a sale opportunity.

Thinking i might be able to hold out for viper hd with ed glass for about 800 or so. Is there a huge difference between diamondback and viper hd ? Your proubly right . But man iam having hard time waiting.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.