What compares to pelican rifle case?

I agree the pelican is superior to the Apache, but the Apache is still a good product for the money and mine works for me. That said I've never been in the habit of running over my most prized possessions

I got mine through Plano tackle get the military spec one they go for $180 on line I am lucky they have a seconds store by me where they are made picked up mine for $75

There are several used pelican guncases 1750's on ebay but there is a new one for 129 +shipping you get what you want a great case and save some money. Done

I have had a Pelican 1750 for 20+ years. My M700 300 WM and M70 30.06 both fit in the cut foam and have never gotten damaged or had the scopes knocked off zero. It has taken some had falls, been bounced around a bunch in the pickup bed, rained on, left in the snow, and generally abused. The outside shows some scars but it is still water tight and locks solid. When I got it, it was on sale through Botach for $140.

Patriot Cases makes solid cases used by numerous shooting competitors, especially in 3 gun. They can have custom foam cut specifically for your guns. These guys can have several thousand dollars worth of guns to transport via airline or pickup and won't accept a case that won't keep their gear safe. Lifetime warranty, including the foam.

This thread caught my eye as I really want to carry my rifles in a hard case. I compared and just purchased the Boyt Harness H52SG H-Series Single Rifle/Shotgun Case Black 53.5" x 14" x 5" (Exterior) from PSA for $135 shipping included. I got linked to PSA thru Walmart, where I wouldn't spend a dime. They have a couple left. Thanks, it will suit my needs perfectly.

The Plano gun vault or maybe gun gaurd (I cant remember) is what I use when I have to fly to my hunting destination. It was half the price of a pelican and seems to be built just as well. It has been on a dozen flights with me and I have not had an issue with it.

Pelican Storm. They're all under $300. done...
Buy the best you can afford and in this "case," they're within your set budget.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.