What case for .338 Lapua

Weston

I have a savage 110 with the HS stock, the savage page states it is 50" long, while looking for a good hard case it seems like I can find some that are 51" long like the storm im3300 but I feel like that wont leave enough space for good padding, I was wondering what everyone is using for their longer rifles....Thanks

I really like the pelican 1770, however it seems like its about 500$ which seems like a lot more than most of the Pelican/storm cases that are a couple inches shorter. I have no problem dropping around 250$ on a case, maybe even a little more, but I am not jumping with joy to spend 500....

Pelican 1770 Transport Case with Foam (Black) 1770-000-110 B&H

Pelican 1770 Scoped Rifle Gun Case Solid Foam Insert Wheels 57 Polymer

I used my zip and got 31$ for shipping, which puts you about 400$. Black Friday sales will be coming up and maybe you could get free shipping or something off.

Yes they are pricey, however, lifetime guarantee! My opinion is they are worth every penny. I saw baggage handlers drop my 1750 off a conveyer belt and then throw it back on the plane! Not happy to say the least, but my contents and POI were unharmed!

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts