What calls

chad

What are the best sounds for calling yotes? I am looking into getting a FoxPro call and would like to know whats the best sounds for calling in the dogs.

1 thing to consider in choosing sounds is what Natural Animals are in Your Area that the Coyotes Hunt down to kill and eat...then there's even a few Animal Sounds that will bring in the Coyotes that may not even be specific to where You are!

Jack Rabbit Distress....we don't have them here in Missouri but,I've called in several Coyotes using that sound on the FoxPro Shockwave Caller I have and when using the same sound via Mouth Calls.

I recommend getting several misc Coyote Sounds/Vocals,Female invitation,Female whimper,Female Coyote Howl,Female Challenge etc....Coyote Pair,Coyote Howls/Barks...Pup Screams,Pup Distress.Get any kind of Bobcat Sounds available.

I recommend BayBee Cottontail,Woodpecker Distress,Devil Hare is a new upcoming sound...and any Mouse,Rodent or Vole Squeak sounds....Red Cardinal sounds work well....oh yeah,Chicken,Chicken in distress,Kitten,Kitten Distress...Turkey and Turkey in Distress.....Squirrel in Distress etc....the list goes on.Get what You think will bring in a Coyote even some of the Craziest Sounds that may be different or Strange might appeal to a Hungry Predator!

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.