What bullet/s would you like to see tested?

The scirocco II bullets in 7mm 150 and .308 in 180gr and 165gr. Thanks in adavance for all your testing. Can't wait to buy the new book!

HSS05.jpg

I am looking for input to see what the community would be interested in seeing tested? We are looking to expand our currently library beyond 1000 bullets. You can see our current complete library here: http://www.appliedballisticsllc.com/Downloads/ABLibrary.pdf.

You can either post your requests here, or you can email them to me at [email protected].
Berger .264 Elite Hunter 140 grain

We tried this once before. When some of the results came back that we could not make work for a ballistic solution and I asked Mr Litz about what could be wrong, he refused to correspond with me and cut off all contact. Then went on to publish results that looked to be intentionally poor. Seemed like we were getting trashed by someone who's loyalty is to another bullet company.

Bc is not really a concern for us for our hunting bullets. It is much more important to us that they function properly terminally and have excellent accuracy. We will be happy to supply bullets for testing but need to know that if results come back that are questionable, there is a line of communication. You are welcome to put my mind at ease but I am skeptical.

Another vote for additional Hammer Hunters, preferably light to mid weight bullets in each caliber.

Also the Bulldozer range of bullets. Everything else I shoot seems to be in there.

Disappointing to hear about the lack of communication back to any bullet manufacturer. Data should be scientific in nature and not skewed by commerce. If it is, then it is worthless.

I am getting in touch with Bryan about the communication, as I do not have any background information on that.

However I can comment that we never skew data. Our servers are not programmed to do so. All of what we do publish for all Bullet brands is compiled and processed on our server. It is then validity checked for against the tracks on the radar to look for any anomalies or potential conflicts in the data and then approved. We would never skew data to favor one company over another, we simply publish the data as it is.

We take pride and are very careful about the integrity of any data.

I will have an internal discussion on the other part. I can however say that we simply test and publish. We generally do not perform design or performance evaluations, unless hired under consultation to do so of course. In other words we just shoot them and compile the data. We do not provide feedback on the performance or design unless under consultation.

I was just fixing to say that. :cool:

Bullets tested, I would like to see the Nosler 123 Custom Comps tested.

In the next loading manual, I would also like to see some Berger load data for 6.5 Grendel using Varget, CFE223, and LeverEvolution powders, and Berger 6.5mm 130 AR Hybrids.

As well as load data for .25-06 AI using powders like 7828 SSC, 7977, H1000, RL26, etc...

And load data for .300 BLK 168-185 supers, and subs with 210/215's and Alliant Power Pro 300-MP, H110, and Trail Boss.

This bullet is already in our Library.

As for the Berger Reloading Manual, you will need to send that over to Berger for review. I can make suggestions to those guys but its much better when it comes from you guys.

I would like to see data on the Badlands precision line of bullets. The specific one I am interested in is the .338 cal 270 grain super bulldozer. Would be fantastic in my light 24" 338 Norma I am building.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.