What accessories for Frankford Arsenal tumbler?

Big_Red

I've pretty much decided I want the stainless steel tumbler for easy cleaning of rifle cases. I'll still keep my dry media tumbler but looking for better results on case necks and primer pockets. It would be for relatively low volume reloading.

What accessories or cleaners are good to buy with it?

Additional brass separator?
Additional SS pins tumble media?
The big magnet for pick up?
Bottle of lemi-shine?
Anything else?

Big, haven't had mine very long, but they come with 5 lb of pins which is plenty. I have their separator and magnet. The separator seems a little flimsy and must turn slowly to not scatter pins. The Lemi-Shine will last quite a while and another thread mentioned throwing an aspirin in the mix. This process gets my brass looking like new virgin and every thing including the primer pockets spotless. Rinse well using hot water and dry on a towel. Good luck, you'll never go back to dry media.

Reference to FA media separator with the plastic pail. I've looked at others, but most all appear to be plastic and unstuffy. Turn the crank too fast and pin fly over the rim.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.