Props to Frankford Arsenal

jasonco

I purchased and have been using the Intellidropper, as soon as I could get one, September 2019 and couldn't be more pleased with the performance. Fast forward to a month ago and I noticed that it isn't giving exact weights and has started drifting +/- .4 grains?! Give technical service a ring for some assistance, nice guys BTW, he goes through the checks of what to do and one of the main things is that, I shouldn't have the powder measure, connected to a surge power strip, I knew that but, it was functioning perfectly, non the less. These devices should be connected via a "line conditioner ". The tech, instructs to, connect directly to the wall socket, boom, drift fixed, but still the measure is off on what it weighs when when zeroing and checking with check weights? Apparently some of the first releases have this issue. Now, mine is out of warranty mind you, and they still, sent me a brand new 2021 unit free of charge! I called them back the next day and asked "what do you want me to do, with my current unit, box it up and send it back when I get the new replacement? He says no need, keep it, use it for parts, throw away." Got the new unit Friday and just now testing it, so far it's exact! I don't have a use for the Bluetooth feature, but the app itself, is really nice. I'v lots of Frankford Arsenal tools and will continue to. My case prep center tool, hasn't skipped a beat, after years of constant use.

Attachments

• IMG_20211115_145103.jpg
    IMG_20211115_145103.jpg
    488.5 KB · Views: 83
I purchased and have been using the Intellidropper, as soon as I could get one, September 2019 and couldn't be more pleased with the performance. Fast forward to a month ago and I noticed that it isn't giving exact weights and has started drifting +/- .4 grains?! Give technical service a ring for some assistance, nice guys BTW, he goes through the checks of what to do and one of the main things is that, I shouldn't have the powder measure, connected to a surge power strip, I knew that but, it was functioning perfectly, non the less. These devices should be connected via a "line conditioner ". The tech, instructs to, connect directly to the wall socket, boom, drift fixed, but still the measure is off on what it weighs when when zeroing and checking with check weights? Apparently some of the first releases have this issue. Now, mine is out of warranty mind you, and they still, sent me a brand new 2021 unit free of charge! I called them back the next day and asked "what do you want me to do, with my current unit, box it up and send it back when I get the new replacement? He says no need, keep it, use it for parts, throw away." Got the new unit Friday and just now testing it, so far it's exact! I don't have a use for the Bluetooth feature, but the app itself, is really nice. I'v lots of Frankford Arsenal tools and will continue to. My case prep center tool, hasn't skipped a beat, after years of constant use.

hhhmmmm I might have to call them up as mine is drifting and doing some wonky doodle stuff that is almost spot on what yours did

I have a F/A M Press, I noticed the base unit had a tiny bit of slop in it after using for about three months, gave them the information they asked for and next thing I know FedEx is at my door with a new unit, no questions asked, no haggling over the phone, just a new unit at my door within a few days. I still use the original and have the new one as a backup. I concur great customer service, I also have the platinum series hand held primer, awesome tool, wouldn't reload without it.

I bought a a new Intellidropper and when setting it up everything went out. I could not start it back up, screen was dead. I made a call to them and they wanted me to return it as they never had one fail that early, they said. As soon as they signed that they received mine another was in the mil to me. Great service and my new one is outstanding!
I also have the hand primer and really like it. My buddy has the case prep center and he says it works super. I have started to look at more and more of their products. Very good company.

I've dealt with their customer service on a couple different issues from other products they represent.

Amazing customer service and just handled business. I was very impressed with Frankford Arsenal.