What 30 cal bullet ....looking for good BC?

If you review the above links, you will see plenty of "reasons" for sierra not listing them as game bullets.
You can be "peeved" if you like, but you are missing out on a great hunting bullet.
A few months back I saw a whitetail here in OK catch a 175SMK at just over 600yds.
Sure was tasty.

Chevrolet tells you not to race their corvette... even on a racetrack (no im not advocating street racing) but they still put a 400+hp motor in some of them.
SMKs kill deer, you care to try posting a thread saying SMKs won't? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
( im not tring to rag on you POP, its just that this is a topic that has been discussed so many times...that the SMKs capability as a game bullet has been well established)

[ QUOTE ]
im not tring to rag on you POP

[/ QUOTE ]

No offense taken....Just shooting the stuff. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

POP if Sierra advertised that the SMK's would work as a hunting bullet ...what do you think would happen to the sales of their hunting bullet line such as the GameKing Ect... Nobody would buy them.

Adam -- stop wasting your time and energy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Keith -- i have an ***-load of 200's for sale if you want any.

FYI -- sierra is supposed to be making a run of ~210gn bullet this summer some time--like a scaled up 142 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

THey have the dies ordered, but dont know on production yet /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

JB

Jb I appriciate the offer on the 200's .. but I have 200 of them right now but I'm leaning towards the 220's better BC any idea of what the BC on this new Sierra bullet might be?

[ QUOTE ]
Adam -- stop wasting your time and energy

[/ QUOTE ]
nowadays when all the gun magazines are proclaiming the demise of the belted magnums, and the 6.5 284 is driving the 30 calibers from the LR arena in droves I gotta offer some praise for my ole 220SMK when I can... especially when you are talking about my beloved 300WM!!! LR hunting is one place the impact of the 220SMK is welcome compared to the smaller 140class 6.5mm bullets.

Dang... every time a truck comes by I have to run to the door to see if my bullets are here.... another gravel truck... this is depressing /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif
Come on fedex truck! The wind only lays for so long here in Oklahoma!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Adam ....i know what your going through with the Fed Ex Truck lol!!! Me I get on the computer track my package and make sure it's coming that day...then it happens every!! time either the driver did not get the package loaded on his truck ...or they come buy at 9pm /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Later Keith

Adam -- tracking info says not till thursday /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif sorry /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

JB

Yea... I know... I keep hoping it will update... the last update was on the 23rd leaving PA. UPS is usually 2days faster than their estimate. A man can dream can't he! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.