• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

What’s it worth?

Scoot2403

Thinking about selling my Remington Sendero in a 300wm. It has a muzzle break and topped with a vortex 6x24 viper. Comes with turrets and handloads. Roughly 15O to 200 rounds down the pipe. Gun is very accurate. has a scratch on the one side from my pistol. What's it worth?

Going to get some pictures and repost to give a better idea
I sold my 300wm SFII Sendero about a year ago. It had a Musclebrake installed, a timney trigger, and a Nightforce base(no scope or rings). Had to take it to Gunbroker to get rid of it. $900 was the final selling price. Unfortunately, the market is really slow right now and there are some great buys out there that aren't moving. Hope this helps.

I sold my 300wm SFII Sendero about a year ago. It had a Musclebrake installed, a timney trigger, and a Nightforce base(no scope or rings). Had to take it to Gunbroker to get rid of it. $900 was the final selling price. Unfortunately, the market is really slow right now and there are some great buys out there that aren't moving. Hope this helps.

Thank you