Well I did it.

long450

I purchased a Aventon bike for $1,840 ride
out. I would have preferred a e-trike but this was what was on the floor of the bike shop. I rode it around in the parking lot including slow down bumps to see how stabile it felt. It was fine so in the truck it went. They had a big tire trike that was not electric that I rode also. It was more stabile and I would have purchased it but it was within $500 of the bike so I didn't feel it was a good buy.

I rode it around on the deer lease and even used it to go to one stand. On the dirt roads it was fine. Once you got off in the grass it was a little rough. This one has adjustable suspension in the front only. They do offer an hydraulic seat post that may be some help.
The electric control of the bike is neat. It has a computer that assist you with power to match your peddle speed. You can also just stop peddling and use the throttle to cruise with.

It made it through some good size mud holes but for me it is not very stable in them.

I have slime in the tires so it can handle some of the thorns we have at this lease. Hopefully it will handle the prickly pear I have at the other lease.

I'm not a super e bike fan due to the absolute abuse of what is allowed and the blatant and growing crazy fast illegal use of them. I also own one, and use it a lot scouting areas where it is permitted. The bike does allow me to check my cams, and take a load (80lb) of salt in one long day. When I hiked it in it was a 2-3 day camera/salt check. I have a basic RAD E bike 8sp with "front" suspension $1200. Here is what I have found with mine.
Off road to RAD means, graded gravel, or no bumps more than two inches tall. I wont be spending $5K on a full suspension bike with decent ground clearance.
Replace the seat with a much more cushioned seat $35. No where enough if I have a load on the bike and my back. This year will be a suspension post for another $100-150
Tannus tire inserts a must have. $150
Lock front suspension or seals will be leaking first real off road ride.
Get rid of cheap thin aluminum sprocket guard and replace with metal if you can get one. $50
Replace front bent sprocket with lower gear as impossible to pedel it in off road steep terrain. $20
Decent headlamp so you can illuminate where you are going to go. Remember your MC skills you be looking where your turning to not turning at. $150
Hope it helps a little.

I'm not a super e bike fan due to the absolute abuse of what is allowed and the blatant and growing crazy fast illegal use of them. I also own one, and use it a lot scouting areas where it is permitted. The bike does allow me to check my cams, and take a load (80lb) of salt in one long day. When I hiked it in it was a 2-3 day camera/salt check. I have a basic RAD E bike 8sp with "front" suspension $1200. Here is what I have found with mine.
Off road to RAD means, graded gravel, or no bumps more than two inches tall. I wont be spending $5K on a full suspension bike with decent ground clearance.
Replace the seat with a much more cushioned seat $35. No where enough if I have a load on the bike and my back. This year will be a suspension post for another $100-150
Tannus tire inserts a must have. $150
Lock front suspension or seals will be leaking first real off road ride.
Get rid of cheap thin aluminum sprocket guard and replace with metal if you can get one. $50
Replace front bent sprocket with lower gear as impossible to pedel it in off road steep terrain. $20
Decent headlamp so you can illuminate where you are going to go. Remember your MC skills you be looking where your turning to not turning at. $150
Hope it helps a little.
Thanks any help is appreciated!

I got the Himiway Pro Cobra. Full suspension, 1000w mid drive. I'm 250 lbs and I absolutely love it! Check this out if you want a bike that you will actually take off road, drag deer and all that other fun stuff. The mid drive also allows you to utilize your gears. My buddy has a quiet cat that has a hub drive. He has a heck of a time when we ride in the hills. I just change gears and roll on!

I purchased a Aventon bike for $1,840 ride
out. I would have preferred a e-trike but this was what was on the floor of the bike shop. I rode it around in the parking lot including slow down bumps to see how stabile it felt. It was fine so in the truck it went. They had a big tire trike that was not electric that I rode also. It was more stabile and I would have purchased it but it was within $500 of the bike so I didn't feel it was a good buy.

I rode it around on the deer lease and even used it to go to one stand. On the dirt roads it was fine. Once you got off in the grass it was a little rough. This one has adjustable suspension in the front only. They do offer an hydraulic seat post that may be some help.
The electric control of the bike is neat. It has a computer that assist you with power to match your peddle speed. You can also just stop peddling and use the throttle to cruise with.

It made it through some good size mud holes but for me it is not very stable in them.

I have slime in the tires so it can handle some of the thorns we have at this lease. Hopefully it will handle the prickly pear I have at the other lease.
My wife does giveaways and sweepstakes as a hobby. She's won some really cool prices, including trips. She won an Aventon in the Spring of this year, which we've used twice. And just this week she won a e-trike. I dont know what brand or model it is, but she's on a roll! She won tickets to Game 1 of the world series a few months ago, and is heading to Orlando for a few nights next month. If only she could win me a boat....

My E-Cells Super Monarch Crown is a beast at 95 pounds. Two wheel drive, 2 batteries, dual suspension and good quality components. It is rated to carry 400 pounds, not including bike weight but including rider, gear and boned-out big game meat. With 4.25" wide VEE Bulldozer tires it is good on most surfaces unless the mud is bottomless.
E-MTBs are the way to hunt quietly until E-ATVs come on, and that will be very soon if not already here.

If you have balance problems there are even tricycle E-MTBs. Several companies make them.