• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Weaver XR 36x40mm SILVER New

thekriebles

Selling a Weaver XR 36x40mm scope in new/unmounted condition. Reticle is fine crosshair, side focus/parallax adjustment, 4" sunshade, threaded lens caps, and an extra pair of turrets, 1" tube, matte silver finish, and box. Magnification: 36x, Objective Lens Diameter: 40mm, Adjustment Click Value: 0.125", Weight: 17oz., Length: 15.04".

Current retail prices are $729-$763 plus tax and shipping if you can find one available:

Weaver 36x40 T-Series XR Side Focus Riflescope (Fine Crosshair Dot , Silver)

Ideally seeking $575 shipped. Payment by Bank Cashiers Check, Postal Money Order, or other agreeable means with established members in good standing. Price includes insured shipping in the continental U.S.; NO international sales. Posted for sale elsewhere, and therefore, is subject to a prior sale. Please contact me by private message, 610.564.3366 (E.S.T.) cell/text or by e-mail thekriebles at verizon dot net

It's been a while since I've posted here, but my profile page shows positive feedback and you can check my positive feedback of over (925) transactions on the AccurateShooter site.

20210709_200441.jpg
20210709_200340.jpg

Last edited: