Weaver Classic Extreme?

Footsore

I see a few of these advertised on the net at pretty good prices. They have a 6-4X50 and a 8-32X50. Does anyone have any experience with these discontinued weaver products? I would like to know how much elevation adjustment they have and if they are a good scope.
Steve

I have a 2-10x50 duplex. I have always really liked Weaver optics. In general I think they are one of the best mid range scopes around. This one was no different. Very good glass for the price. I liked the pull up turrets. Tracking was very good like most Weavers and I had no issues with durability. Mine had the illumination which was pretty bright and had some bleeding but I seldom used it.

They are pretty heavy so you want to make sure you know what you are getting. I think the current super slam line is very similar to them so you should be able to find similar specs there.

Scot E.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts