Weatherby Vanguard 300 Mag. w/ scope

Discussion in 'Guns For Sale' started by WICON42, Mar 21, 2012.

1. WICON42

WICON42 Member

This is a brand new, only shot for sighting in gun. I am selling it because WI has now allowed bowhunting during the rifle season here and no longer have a need for it. Camo synthetic stock and 3 x 9 x 40 Wide scope. $500 TYD. PM me with any questions. Thanks.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. WICON42

WICON42 Member

Or best offer folks. :)

3. Eastern Hunter

Eastern Hunter Member

Nice rifle,do you still have it if so what brand of scope is on it& lastly would you ship it to canada.gun) thanks

4. WICON42

WICON42 Member

Thanks for the reply. Scope is Bushnell. Whare in Canada ?

5. Eastern Hunter

Eastern Hunter Member

I guess from the reply you still have the rifle which is nice to know.what type of bushnell scope<banner,sportsman elite or other>.I am from newfoundland.i have been using the web trying to find a decent rifle to replace my mauser for hunting,rifle selections are not that good here as of yet.

6. WICON42

WICON42 Member

Sorry , I forgot to answer that question. Yes, it is still available. The scope is a Banner. If you give me a zipcode, I can see what shipping would be.

7. Eastern Hunter

Eastern Hunter Member

The banner is not a great scope for a 300 winmag,you must have bought the rifle as a package.My zip here is A1X 4B1.Thanks for your time. hope to hear from you soon.If you need more info just emailgun)

8. WICON42

WICON42 Member

Postage will be around $50 and I will pay 1/2 of it. You can e-mail me @ sbbishop@hughes.net