• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Weatherby Mark V Weathermark LT .240 Weatherby

riflelooney

PRICE REDUCTION.... 1350.00..... THIS IS A HELLUVA DEAL SHIPPED !!!Gun is like new, 78 rounds for break in and load development. shoots 80gr Barnes ttsx 3/4 for 3 @ 100, 95 Nosler ballstic tip right at one inch at 100. 24 in bbl then accubrake total 26 inch. Never hunted with home to the range and back. No trades please. Comes with original box and Leupold Backcountry 1 piece base. 1480.00 shipped to your FFl from me. Great gun...just never going to use it......Load development already done! I will give purchaser load info. Please pm if you need pics... again its like new.

Last edited:
Hav,ing trouble loading pics,,,,,as my post requests pm me and I will send you pics via email or text.....thank you

PRICE REDUCTION.... 1350.00..... THIS IS A HELLUVA DEAL SHIPPED !!!Gun is like new, 78 rounds for break in and load development. shoots 80gr Barnes ttsx 3/4 for 3 @ 100, 95 Nosler ballstic tip right at one inch at 100. 24 in bbl then accubrake total 26 inch. Never hunted with home to the range and back. No trades please. Comes with original box and Leupold Backcountry 1 piece base. 1480.00 shipped to your FFl from me. Great gun...just never going to use it......Load development already done! I will give purchaser load info. Please pm if you need pics... again its like new.
Photos please.