• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WEATHERBY MARK V STOCK

Rusty, I have four Wby Custom Deluxe Walnut stocks which all have the diamond on the grip cap. I was told Weatherby makes these in house. Do you know if that's the case?

Rusty, I have four Wby Custom Deluxe Walnut stocks which all have the diamond on the grip cap. I was told Weatherby makes these in house. Do you know if that's the case?

Yes from what I understand that is true. It's hard to beat the wood on a old Weatherby Mark V deluxe for sure.

They don't list it as a standard caliber but you can always call Weatherby or email them with the serial number and they'll tell you if it was a production or a custom shop rifle.

They don't list it as a standard caliber but you can always call Weatherby or email them with the serial number and they'll tell you if it was a production or a custom shop rifle.
I'm interested now so I think I'll give them a ring this A.M. Thank you for the info!