• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Weatherby Mark V 7mm weatherby Magnum FS.....

Reloader

Weatherby Mark V 7mm Weatherby Mag Satin Blue Finish in Synthetic Stock w/ Matte Nikon Monarch 5.5-16.5x44 (Nikoplex Reticle) in Leupold Bases and Rings. I also have some Hdy Custom Dies and 30-40 once fired Weatherby Brand Brass (been tumbled but, not sized) to go along w/ it.

This setup doesn't have a scratch on it, it looks like it just came off of the shelf. I hunted w/ it once or twice last season but, never got a shot (For some reason I only get a shot when I'm hunting w/ one of my Ole' Trusty rifles, I've got several in the Safe that have never drawn blood ).

I bought this rifle less than a year ago and now decided I want another Heavy Barrel Rig. Need to sell this one to fund it.

$1040.00 Shipped to your FFL holder. Add another $5 and I'll ship it in a hard case.

Thanks for Looking,

Reloader

$1040.00

Includes rifle w/ scope mounted in Leupie mounts, dies, brass, hard case, and new sling swivels all shiped.

This setup could pass as brand new.

Reloader

POP,

Here's a Picture of the Rifle:
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y26/Reloader01/WeatherbyMarkV001.jpg

I haven't really shot enough loads through it to give you a definite claim on accuracy but, here's what I know.

W/ 140 Barnes Triple Shocks loaded w/ IMR7828 (IMR Website data) I shot a couple groups in the 1.5" range at 200 yards and I shot one .48" group at 100, most groups at 100 w/ that load were from .75-1."

I also tried some 140 accubonds and they shot right around .75-1" as well w/ R22 and IMR7828. I didn't shoot very many groups w/ these so, I don't know how consistent it would be.

I shot a few 154 Flat base HDYs and it didn't group them very well w/ R22 and IMR 7828.

I think it would shoot the 160 XXXs or Sierra 175s really well but, I never tried them.

Like I said, I took it to the range a few times and thats pretty much it. I would load up a few rounds for it and fire a few while letting my paper punchers cool down. I've got a hankering for another heavy barrel and this is the newest/best condition trading material I have so I'm trying to move it. I've got so many trusty ole' Sporter weight rifles, I probably wont use this one much at all if any.

If I can give you any more info, just ask.

Thanks for looking

Reloader