• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Weatherby Arroyo

Wileym20

I tried this a while back but never found the right deal. I'm looking for a Weatherby Mark V Arroyo model, which is in the Kuiu Vias camo. Ideally I'd like a 6.5-300 Weatherby, with the Range Certification. I'd possibly be willing to look at other calibers. Thanks in advance, I just thought I'd see if someone had one they might want to part with.

To me that is a good buy.
5 boxes of ammo for 60.00 with it.
Or am I reading it wrong.
I like Weatherby Mark V Accumark,
Thinking of getting one in 6/5-300.
Hope you find what you want. 👍

I've actually been eyeing that one for a week or so lol. I thought I'd throw out a feeler on here first before I made a move on that one. Boom my brother has a Christensen, and I've been curious about Fierce, but heard mixed reviews. I've always been kind of a Weatherby guy and I like shooting their ammo since I don't reload at the moment. Thanks very much guys for the comments!!

Sounds like 7.5 boxes of 130gr Scirocco ammo is included.

To the O.P., best of luck with your search…only you know what you like & want. Hope I could be of assistance with providing the link from Gunbroker! 😎🤙🇺🇸

Boom, thanks very much for the link and the other options. I'll have to look into a Seekins, I don't know anything about them at all. Thanks again sir!!

I have had a few Mark V's, currently have one in 30-378…it is a shooter & has claimed its fair share of wall hangers! Also have a few Fierce & Christensen rifles in the safe & they shoot lights out with factory ammo. Ergonomically, the Weatherby Mark V is an older outdated style of rifle. Aside from changing the color on the stock; the action, trigger & barrel have not changed. Get your hands on as many options as you can, even try to shoot them if the opportunity presents itself….we all know what we like & don't like, your preference is what matters here!

Well Boom I guess I'll officially check out of work for the week and spend a few hours looking at rifles on my phone! What model and caliber do you have in the Fierce? They do the same Vias camo on their stocks and are very sweet looking rifles, I'm interested in them and there's some that can be bought on Gunbroker without any wait time. So you've had good luck with yours?

I think I'll probably try and stay with a Weatherby caliber. Thank you very much though sir!

you'll be hard pressed to find one, the one posted up here is on GB with the ammo isn't a terrible deal they just don't come up. It's located in my neighboring town, if it was left handed i would buy it but i own a backcountry 6.5-300 so don't need another. The arroyo certainly offers the cool factor;

Ergonomically, the Weatherby Mark V is an older outdated style of rifle. Aside from changing the color on the stock; the action, trigger & barrel have not changed.
Ergonomically they have their original shape, which I love, or the newer straight comb design which also works well, as well as other designs. The 3D Hex recoil pad is incredible .

The action hasn't changed, but it doesn't need to. 60 degree bolt throw beats 90 any day.

The trigger is now a Triggertech, and has been for a few years. However, I have gotten very good at tweaking their original trigger.

Their barrel specifications have changed, and new ones are guaranteed to all shoot sub MOA. I have seen excellent results with new Mark V barrels.

I don't think there is anything "outdated" regarding today's Weatherby.