• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Weatherby Accumark 338-378

indabush

Weatherby Accumark 28" with muzzle break. Fitted with a Leupold Vari-X III 6.5-20 50mm. WTB or $1600 [email protected]

Attachments

• IMG_0674.JPG
    IMG_0674.JPG
    71 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_0676.JPG
    IMG_0676.JPG
    45 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_0677.JPG
    IMG_0677.JPG
    42 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_0679.JPG
    IMG_0679.JPG
    55.6 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
I don't have an accurate count, probably under 200. I had this gun forever and shot a lot of bears and moose with it but haven't used it in the last 4 years. Been dreaming of a titanium Remington for a sheep gun or a Weatherby ultra light.

I'd prefer not to. I don't have the time to try and sell it separately. I'm not sure what the scope is even worth, probably $500 would be my guess.

actually itll probably sell faster seperatley lots of people want that gun and lots of people want that scope but not as many people want that exact combo so you narrow your buyers market. and FYI you should be able to get 650-700 for that scope. Good luck

****. I didn't see this over the weekend, my father in law wants one. Oh well there will be others. In case this one don't sell I will keep watch.

Been pretty busy this last week hunting moose. Sorry for no replies, I've been in pretty slow internet country. Got my moose though, packaged up and frozen time to get ready for winter.

Attachments

• IMG_0697.jpg
    IMG_0697.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 14