• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Wanted: Wild Rangefinder.

WildcatB

This is for a friend. Looking for Wild Rangefinder with calibrating rod that is in good usable shape.

Thanks,

Paul

Lots of the the used Barrs and Strouds and Wildes are in the PA area as they have been doing LR hunting for 40 years.

Try Lowell Amand in PA- (717) 626-2948 He is a specialty optics dealer. He should have one or know where one is. He was helping liquidate an estate with a bunch of high end optics and range finders.

Bruce Baer at Baer Custom Rifles had a BS for sale that is pristine.

If you get a BS, I have a PDF copy fo the instruction book and a yds to m vice versa sheet I can send you.

BH

Last edited:
I bought one about 10 years ago from Deutsch Optik, I don't think it was hardly ever used. The leather is in pristine condition and I paid $400 back then. I rarely use mine but for ranging further than the Swarovski laser, a coincidence is the way to go. I hope you find one, but they're hard to come by now a days, and those that have them won't sell.

Paul
PM me I might be able to hook you up with one.
I have to run to Reno next week from SLC, so might work out.
Cam

Paul,

Have you had a chance to "play" with the wild??
Thanks for the beers and the BS!! LOL

Can't wait to see your bullets in production, keep us posted.

If your friend backs out or you change your mind, let me know and I'll meet you to pick it back up. I had a few emails asking for it if you didn't take it.

Maybe see you on the mountain this summer! Give me a call if you head over that way.
Cam