• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WANTED STEYR MANNLICHER SSG P2 30mm mounts

johnalan

Hi there,i am a new member to your forum which i have been reading for ages.I have recently bought a used STEYR SSG POLICE P2 and i am desperately looking for a set of 30mm mounts.As you can guess the U.K sucks for most gun sports and reloading so i find that i look for inspiration and advice more and more in the U.S. Hope someone can help.P.s high mounts are better,i have not got scope of choice yet but my Nikon Monarch will fit for now.Cheers .

The SSG P2 was my first rifle; I went through the same naus getting decent mounts....telephone Warne; they had rings to fit the SSG that weren't listed (must point out that this was a few years back!).

...if you want 'high' you could, of course, consider Steyr's own SSG rings..(although they were not to my taste).

Cheers for that, you make it sound like other mounts are available? I was told by u.k dealer that they were "Specials".If this is not so can i have your suggested fit/make alternative.Thanks again JH