• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Wanted some 7mm bullets for my new to me .280

440coronet

I am looking for some various small quantities of 7mm/.284 bullets for my new to me .280 Rem. Any grain/brand is fine as I figure out what it likes.
Appreciate it Welcome to March!
Thanks LLR

I'm in Australia so post would be high.

I like your choice of cartridge though.

My .280a.i. shoots well with a 140gn Woodleigh. Very accurate so I've stuck with that.

Good luck I hope someone can help you

Thank you CBH appreciate the note
I've been a .270 guy all my life ran across a Rem Mountain rifle in .280 and had to have it

And although not considered a "good" beer per an Australian friend of mine I do like my Fosters in the green can!

A dozen to 20 to work up a few ladders
Mostly Wis Whitetail hunter here

Appreciate the note!

What have you rounded up at the moment? You mentioned Wisconsin deer hunting? What ranges are you shooting and is it open or woody? PM me your address. I can send you some samples to try that would best suit your intentions. Aloha

I want to express my gratitude for all the members whom have reached out to help me with some 7mm bullet samples to help me figure out my new to me Rem 700 Mountain rifle in .280
I greatly appreciate the support and the great bunch of members here whom share our passion of the shorting sports
At 61 I am again a little kid at Christmas!

Recent Posts