• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Wanted! Redding "S" Type Bushing and Dies

Broz

1: I need to buy either or both a .365 and or .366 Redding bushings for "S" type dies. I can't seem to find any in stock. So if ya have one you are not using or can part with please let me know.

2: Also would like to buy Redding "S" type NECK dies for .338 Lapua and a 300 Win.

Thanks!

Jeff

Good luck Jeff. I have waited three months to get my stuff from Redding and I am still missing some bushings. I will look and see what I have. I ordered three different size bushings for the 300WM and two of each one. I might have what your looking for. Will let you know.

Thanks Ray. I have always been a bit loose on the neck tension on the Lapua. I want to squeeze it a bit more to see if it will give a bit more consistant ES.

Thanks!

Jeff

I take it that is a 338 Lapua? What sizes do you need for that. I will not have my rifle for a month or two. I could send you mine if I have the right sizes.

I take it that is a 338 Lapua? What sizes do you need for that. I will not have my rifle for a month or two. I could send you mine if I have the right sizes.

.365 and or .366 If you can spare them I could size 100 rounds and send them back to ya or replace with new when they are avaiable.

Thanks!

Jeff