• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Wanted: CVA Apex in 45-70

Sealesniper

I am only looking for a CVA Apex and only with a 45-70 barrel.

If you have one that is in decent shape, that you want to sell, please send me pictures and a price.

Thank you,

Roger

There was guy at the range last year with one of those converted. It shot bugholes. He let me shoot it my shot was right on top of his. Was thinking off doing it myself but already already have 7 muzzleloader and flintlocks.

Good luck with it I know you'll like it. There is a guy that machines the chamber out and installs a new breechplug at a very reasonable rate can't remember where or who though!.

Thing shot like a benchrest rifle with very low recoil using smokeless powder that they use in the Savage ML

Slufoot on Dougs message board does the 45-70 conversions. My next project! Let me know if you find 2. I have been looking for over a year and have only found new

Best of luck

I sent my NEF 20 Gauge shotgun to SMI and they installed a 24" 1-20 Twist smokeless 45 caliber barrel and it really shoots. Loves the 250 gr Barnes FB without knurling w/ a dry WW and H-4198

Recent Posts