• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Want to trade: CCI 400 Small rifle primers (1k brick, 910 left) for large rifle magnum primers (South Carolina)

FlyAV8R

I have a brick of CCI 400 small rifle primers (90 used) that I am looking to trade for some large rifle magnum primers.
I am located in SC. Willing to travel anywhere in the state to make the trade happen. Let me know what you got. Will not sell. Only interested in trading for LRM primers

9B7BA630-35D9-4714-AFFC-51ED96629B8D.jpeg

I have 500 CCI 250 Primers. I am in northern Indiana. Let me know if interested. 970 946 3894

I don't know if this will help you out or not. I'll put this in the forum thread instead of a PM so anyone with first hand knowledge can hopefully weigh in and offer their experience.

I have almost 1,000 Winchester LRP, 987 exact count. Three of the flats say for standard or magnum rifle loads, one says only standard and the other six just say large rifle. They are from three distinct lots as can be seen in the photo. They were reputed to be hotter than standard LRP.

20201221_221102.jpg