Walker game ear muffs

I have a set of Howard Leight electronic muffs and they work well. I just don't like them because they make my ears/head sweat if wearing while walking. I got some of the Sound Gear ear plugs through the LRH store and love them. My suggestion is to spend a bit more and get those.

I have a set of Howard Leight electronic muffs and they work well. I just don't like them because they make my ears/head sweat if wearing while walking.

I've been using a pair of these for the past 5 years, at work and while hunting. When it's warm out they do get hot but that also works in your favor when it's cold out.

Got a pair yesterday. They help but they don't get loud enough for me. They say 9 X enhancement but they don't seem to. Maybe it is just me.

I have the Walkers, they work very good for turkey hunting. They also work for shooting, only problem they are a little big and hit on the gunstock!

I like them to a degree but find that with my cheek weld muff's are generally a pain so I stick to ear plugs.

When sitting in the cold though you can't beat muffs for keeping your ears warm.

I'm a weenie, if my ears, feet, or fingers get cold I cease having fun. Got frost bitten years ago and since then the cold just hurts.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.