VX6 or Conquest HD

Discussion in 'Long Range Scopes and Other Optics' started by Okiecat, Dec 19, 2013.

1. Okiecat

Okiecat Well-Known Member

Im looking at both in the 3-15 or 3-18 power range. I want the best glass first for low light. They are very close in price. I also want to be able to dial elev. I chose these two for their light wt and broad power range. Can I get the b&c in leupy with a kenton turret? And can I get the rapid z600 with same turret?

2. Okiecat

Okiecat Well-Known Member

Question too tough?

3. theo98

theo98 Well-Known Member

Nah OC...I only have experience and ownership with the http://www.longrangehunting.com/forums/f18/leupold-vx-6-3-18x50-questions-98766/#post847718.

The VX-6 purchase does come with an offer for a very nice, custom laser etched "Anodized" BC dial that works very well (also mentioned in my review). The conquest is a nice scope, but hopefully you can see & compare both side by side....good luck & MERRY CHRISTMAS ! :D

Ted

4. Makaira

Makaira Well-Known Member

I put the Zeiss 3x15 hd on a hs precision 300wsm and am very pleased for a hunting rig.That being said my old scopes were a vari x 2 (not apples to apples)and the Huskamaw
    was just to heavy.

5. Sully2

Sully2 Well-Known Member

Go with the Conquest