• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED VX-III 4.5x-14x 50mm LR Matte ILLUM Fine Duplex

eddief

Leupold VX-III 4.5x-14 50mm (30mm tube) LR Matte Illum Fine Duplex.
Premier reticles installed Matte Target Turrets
2.5" Matte Sunshade
Butler Creek Lens Covers. Box and all papers too.
$825 shipped TYD Priority USPS
This scope is only (2) months old and is in PERFECT CONDITION ! Was on my 243AI for one month. Absolutely no ring marks and tracks great. I want more power than this scope has to offer, but have to sell this in order to do so. Here is a pic.

Eddie Fosnaugh picture

Are you looking to get the 6.5x20 or 8.5x25? I got the MK4 in a 4.5-14 and am now kicking myself in the *** for not getting the 6.5x20. I feel myself selling mine in the near future for the same reason.

Actually, I'll be using the gun for woodchuck hunting more than Deer. Otherwise, I would keep it. I feel it's the perfect scope for Deer hunting. The two Doe (table fare) I shot this year wouldn't of been possible without the lit reticle. I like higher magnification for the smaller varmints. I want to replace it with either a Nightforce or USO. I will say this, I think the Leupold lit reticle is better than the Nightforce, but I don't really hunt Woodchucks in the early dawn or late evening.

Eddie Fosnaugh