• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Vortex viper PST ebr-1 MOA SFP 6-24x50

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punisher

I'm selling my gently used Viper 6-24x50 glass is good small amount of cosmetic wear.

I'd like $625 shipped unless you have a NF NXS 5.5-22x56 HS/ZS SFP MOAR-T or MOAR.

It is still mounted of rifle in picture in a pelican case. It has always been a good scope.

I've taken game with it and shot targets out to 1200 yards.

ZS shims included.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 11
***SOLD*** Vortex viper PST ebr-1 MOA SFP 6-24x50

Item is sold. Thanks, Nosler.

Then find your own thread on the sub-forum page. In my case it's New way to edit thread title to show **SOLD**.

Place your mouse cursor about 1/2 inch to the right of the last word, in my case: **SOLD**". In doing so be careful not to touch the thread itself or all you'll accomplish is to open the thread itself.

Then double click and you'll see a wide box open up which includes all the words in your thread title. Go to the beginning of the thread title and add **SOLD**.

When you are done with adding **SOLD**, just touch your mouse cursor anywhere outside the white text box and you'll notice that the white box closes up again. You are done.

I haven't received the zero stop shims yet! It's now July 13.About time to get them I would think. If you are going to send them like you said. I feel sure you will because majority of people on this sight are honest and do what they say.
Thanks

I work out of town, I don't have the luxury of just gong home every night and dropping them in the mail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts