• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED vortex viper HS tactical and a set of rings for sale

deerhunterjj

1. I have a like new in box viper HS tactical 5-15x44 i set it in rings never tighten it down. Never sited in shes ready to go. The tactical is mil-dot ret with 1/10 mil adjustment. side focus with tall uncapped turrets. Before i bought this i called vortex. The guy there told me its like a PST with out the illumination. Very positive click turrets with zero play and no spongy feeling at all. Has all the zero stop shims in there in the factory package. I decided to stick with MOA adjustment. 475.00 shipped OBO

2. warne Maxima series steel rings. 30mm med height. new in package set on a rifle and then taken off. going a different route so don't need them. These are for mil spec rails or warne bases. they have the recoil lug in them as well. 40.00 shipped.

I would do some trading im looking for a good wind/weather meter. a set of Burris XTR rings 30mm lows. Badger or seekins rings that are equivalent to the height of Burris XTR lows. Harris swivel bi-pod. Most anything to do with long-range shooting that i dont have. Hand held ballistic calculator. new 7mm rem mag brass win head stamp. 7mm 162gr A-max bullets. nosler combined technology 22cal 50gr bullets. new 22-250 brass win head stamp. I dont need a ton of brass but would take a couple hundred in on trade. Thats just a few things i could use could really go for cash but i know times are not good right now. First all take it gets it i will go by time posted. Listed on two other sites as well. Thanks let me know if you got something to trade i check my adds all the time so i will get back to ya fairly quick.
jeremysphonepics001-3.jpg

jeremysphonepics004-5.jpg

jeremysphonepics005-1.jpg

jeremysphonepics006-1.jpg

jeremysphonepics007-1.jpg

jeremysphonepics008.jpg

jeremysphonepics009.jpg

jeremysphonepics003-3.jpg