• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Vortex Viper HS LR 4-16x50

Status
Not open for further replies.

midnightmalloy

Up for sale is a barley used Vortex Viper HS LR 4-16x50 with the Dead Hold BDC reticle.

Here is the details from the product page Vortex Optics - Viper HS LR 4-16x50 Dead-Hold BDC

Why am I selling it you ask? I built my dad his "Dream Custom Rifle" and with his knee and shoulder issues he never used it so he basically gave it back so now I am redoing the rifle to what I would like. This scope went to the range for 2 shooting sessions and that was it. It was on a 243 and you can't even see the ring marks on it. My loss is your gain.

New right now these are going for $599 with free shipping so $475 with free shipping in the lower 48 it is. PayPal preferred.

IMG_2088.jpg

IMG_2092.jpg

IMG_2093.jpg

IMG_2094.jpg

Please in box me in interested in your scope
Up for sale is a barley used Vortex Viper HS LR 4-16x50 with the Dead Hold BDC reticle.

Here is the details from the product page Vortex Optics - Viper HS LR 4-16x50 Dead-Hold BDC

Why am I selling it you ask? I built my dad his "Dream Custom Rifle" and with his knee and shoulder issues he never used it so he basically gave it back so now I am redoing the rifle to what I would like. This scope went to the range for 2 shooting sessions and that was it. It was on a 243 and you can't even see the ring marks on it. My loss is your gain.

New right now these are going for $599 with free shipping so $475 with free shipping in the lower 48 it is. PayPal preferred.

View attachment 65215

View attachment 65216

View attachment 65217

View attachment 65218

Status
Not open for further replies.